Welcome!!

Welcome to the, turtle, lego, rock, crystal, arrowhead, and Nerf lover's blog:




Garrett!!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My arrowheds

My 100 obsidian arrowheads bag of leftover arrowheads I couldn't find a place for. One day I saw a great deal on arrowheads 250 Ohio arrowheads for $0.99 but the bid ended on a sunday and I couldn't bid that day.So I felt pretty down..............Monday I saw another great deal on arrowheads ,100 obsidian arrowheads for 9.99 and it was a "buy it now" thing and I bought it.I got it three days later(which felt like three years to me).And it came in a tiny tiny box and they ALL FIT IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like my arrowheads!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Garrett,
    Your arrowheads are great! The boxes make a good place to display them.
    Grandma Vance

    ReplyDelete